GSGP Seeking Maritime Program Manager
The Governors’ and Premiers’ Regional Maritime Initiative is designed to double maritime trade, shrink the environmental footprint of the region’s transportation network and support the region’s industrial core. The Governors and Premiers lead a regional coalition including industry, government and other partners working together to accomplish these goals. As part of GSGP’s team, the Maritime Program Manager will coordinate the Governors’ and Premiers’ Regional Maritime Initiative. Specifically, the Program Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Implement regional initiatives focused on green shipping, trade development, smart shipping and smart ships;
- Administer regional cruising initiative;
- Coordinate with state and provincial staff on the Governors’ and Premiers’ Regional Maritime Entity, consultants, regional and international stakeholders including industry, ports and federal government agencies;
- Lead outreach and information-sharing with US and Canadian federal governments, including legislative bodies and executive agencies;
- Develop and analyze maritime transportation policies;
- Represent GSGP and serve as spokesperson on maritime transportation at conferences, on webinars and in other public-facing communications;
- Develop and manage work plans and budgets; and,
- Plan meetings and special events.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter by September 30, 2021, to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls, please.
Start date: October 25, 2021
The full job listing can be downloaded here.